Sunday, August 30, 2015

ARC August Update #4

 
3rd Annual ARC August
ARC August is hosted by the lovely Octavia @ Read.Sleep.Repeat and it is an event where everyone participating reads their ARCs and try to catch up on the ones they've fallen behind on. It can maybe even help bring up your NetGalley ratio!
 
 
I can't believe it's already the last week of ARC August! Where did time go? I only managed to finish A Curious Tale of the In-Between this week but overall for ARC August I read these three ARCs! I wish I'd finished more but I'm happy that I have gotten some  time to read at all :)
 
Everything, EverythingWalk on Earth a StrangerA Curious Tale of the In-Between
 
How many ARCs did you manage to finish in August?

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I only read one ARC this week, so you've done a great job! I hope you enjoyed all three of the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pili! I wish I read 3 a week haha but it's overall in August XP

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...