Sunday, May 29, 2016

Join the This Is Where It Ends: Every Moment Counts Challenge!


This is Where it Ends: Every Moment Counts Challenge banner
 
Hi everyone! Today I'm here to tell you about a fun challenge you can participate in for Marieke Nijkamp’s young adult debut, This Is Where It Ends! The book has been on the New York Times bestseller list for the past 11 weeks so to celebrate, Sourcebooks Fire is running a challenge called:
 
EVERY MOMENT COUNTS CHALLENGE
 
Below is everything you need to know about this challenge and I shared my review of the book HERE if you're interested in checking it out :)
 
 
From June 15-August 7, people are encouraged to create as many “moments” as possible, sharing their progress along the way. For all the details, visit this link:
 
 
The Every Moment Counts Challenge for This is Where it Ends
 
Special bonus for participants: Sign up HERE and you'll be entered to win an ‘Every Moment Counts’ prize packs that includes chalkboard + chalk and custom This Is Where It Ends lanyards!
 
"Appreciate every moment."

"Don't count the days, make the days count."
 
 So hurry up and join this challenge :D

2 comments:

  1. I'll look into this! This book is on my TBR, but I'd kind of forgotten about it. I need to read Please Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock first anyway. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...