Saturday, March 11, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #136


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.
 

When there's a book sale you buy books~ I've heard great things about these three titles so I can't wait to dive in.
 
Pickles with Under Rose-Tainted Skies, A Shadow Bright and Burning and The Collector
 
I also received my preorder of the limited signed edition of The Song Rising and it is gorgeous! <3

Pickles with The Song Rising.
 
I won a copy of the new The Bone Season paperback from Sarah K @thebooktraveler on twitter. Thank you so much- I really want to read that prequel novella! Then Peguin/Random House Canada sent me a review copy of Geekerella and I'm so over the moon excited for it! Last but not least I love Julianna Keyes's stories so I bought Going the Distance~
 
Ripple with The Bone Season, Geekerella and Going the Distance.

What did you add to your shelves this week?

10 comments:

  1. I love how your Cats are looking curiously at your new books. You got some great books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love The Song Rising and definitely hope I'll love the rest! Thanks Grace!

      Delete
  2. OOoh nice!! I still need to read A Shadow Bright and Burning as well! So behind!! Lol! Hope you enjoy the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm so behind too! Maybe we can buddy read?!?!

      Delete
  3. RIPPLEEEEEE <333 Also, yay for A Shadow Bright and Burning! :D Such a pretty book :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BRITTANY <3 <3 <3 I've heard pretty amazing things about it so I got it~

      Delete
  4. I love your cats! And just keep seeing Geekerella everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Geekerella is a pretty highly anticipated debut contemporary this year. I hope it's as good as I've heard of it so far :D

      Delete
  5. I want to read Under Rose-Tainted Skies at some point. That second picture is priceless! When you get back from vacation give both kitties hugs for me. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha he's a little creeper right?! I missed this comment but plenty of hugs have been given since then ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...