Saturday, February 17, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #181


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Catching up on some bookmail from last week! Raincoast Books was kind enough to send me two graphic novels to try out. I loved The Prince and the Dressmaker :D Then Indigo Teen sent me their Indigo Staff Pick of the Month: The Hazel Wood. I've heard such great things about it, definitely go check it out!

Pickles with Speak, The Prince and the Dressmaker and The Hazel Wood.
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. Oh nice!! The Hazel Wood was fun! It was different but fun! Really excited that the author will write the fairy tales that play apart of this book a LOT! Hope you enjoy the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won a copy of The Which Way Tree by Elizabeth Crook,that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reallky need to get to Hazel Wood asap! It really sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...