Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ripple in a Box~

 
Ripple says Hello!

Today I thought I'd share what happens to the boxes after I get my books. As you can see, Ripple takes over! He loves boxes or in his case, sitting in the boxes~

Ripple in a box
 
He usually starts off his box explorations with scratching his face on the corners. Next, he climbs inside and once he's in there, he sniffs around. Then he proceeds to scratch his face some more. 

Ripple sniffing box
*sniff sniff"
Ripple claiming box
"Back off! It's mine now!"
 
Sometimes he walks away after a massive face-scratching session but sometimes he just stays in there.  He doesn't come out until we push him out. Are cats naturally attracted to boxes or is Ripple just a weirdo ;)

12 comments:

  1. Cats are weird and like stuff. When they see stuff with edges they seem to be like, "I'd rub my face on that." And then proceed to do it. If they are in a good mood:P I've never seen my cat get in a box as of yet, but he rubs his face all over them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaa it's like their face is always itchy or something. It's so adorable though haha~

      Delete
  2. Cat and boxes crack me up. I love when they find paper bags too, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Ripple just attacks those or try to climb in! It's the funniest thing ever ;)

      Delete
  3. Ahaha, Ripple's sooo adorable <3
    (And I actually sometimes enjoy entering boxes too. They're comfy.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha then you definitely understand how Ripple feels right?!

      Delete
  4. I think most cats love boxes! And Ripple looks so adorableeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats really have this thing with boxes. Cute stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this post! I had always wondered about your cute kitty! I have two myself and they're incredible beings. I feel like writing up a post for them! How cute. I have a cat feature where each month I review a cat memior/related book. It's called Cat Corner. I think you should do a cat feature too! Awesome post, Eileen and Ripple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat Corner sounds adorable! I'm planning on doing a Ripple post every Sunday or so :) Thanks Elizabeth!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...