Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TTT #39: ALL TIME Favourite Authors


Top Ten Tuesday button

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.


This was nearly impossible to narrow down but I finally managed to do it. Basically I'll read anything and everything written by these authors~ I have included the covers to their most recently published or soon-to-be published work. They're in no particular order :)

Kasie West
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
Always cute and fluffy!
Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
Super awesome
and super friendly!
The Hazards of Sleeping with a Friend by Alyssa Rose Ivy
Really good and
steamy NA books ;)
Paradise City by CJ Duggan
Summer is always fun!
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Gorgeous writing and
unique worlds!
Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen
Beautiful story, beautiful trolls ;)
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
Complex world with
hilariously witty characters.
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers 
Myths and romance
flawlessly weaved together~
aka Victoria Schwab
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab 
Pure magical!!
The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
Out-of-this-world amazing!
  
Who are some of your all time favourite authors?

25 comments:

  1. Sarah J Maas OF COURSE!! How could you not love her?!?!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are all fabulous picks, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All absolutely amazing picks for sure! I adore Paula Stokes and Sarah J Maas and Victoria Swchab and Samantha Shannon!! And Danielle and Kasie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I absolutely adore Sarah J Maas :-) Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoooh nice!!! Love Alyssa Rose Ivy's Paranormal NA! She's one of the rare authors who writes NA paranormal style and I love them!! I enjoyed Danielle L. Jensen and am looking forward to Sarah J Maas' ACOTAR! ToG just wasn't my kind of read but I have strong hopes that her second series will be more my style! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss her NA series are so good!! I've only heard wonderful things about ACOTAR so I'm sure you'll enjoy it~ Not long now :D

      Delete
  6. Great list! I need to read a handful of these but I love Victoria Schwab, Sarah J. Maas, and Samantha Shannon. Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have great taste! That's why we have great twitter chats ;)

      Delete
  7. Robin LaFevers and Danielle L. Jensen <3333

    Cee @ The Mistress Case

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with V.E. Schwab! HOW DID I FORGET SARAH J MAAS!!!!!!!?????? I can't believe I forgot her! *smacks self on the head* Cassandra Clare is amazing as well.

      Here's my post:http://mylittlecornerforbooks.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-favorite-authors-of-all-time-are-ttt.html

      Delete
    2. There are just too many awesome authors out there! No need to feel bad :))

      Delete
  9. Sarah Maas is the only one that would have made my list today, had I built one, but several others are on my TBR :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try some of these!! I highly recommend V.E. Schwab and Samantha Shannon if you love fantasy :DD

      Delete
  10. Love Sarah J. Maas and Kasie West! I've only read one book by V.E. Schwab but I really enjoyed it! I'm hoping to get A Darker Shade of Magic soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ADSOM is soooo awesome I hope you read it soon!

      Delete
  11. Sarah J Maas is on my list too! Here it is if you want to read it:
    https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/top-ten-tuesdays/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Schwab, Shannon, and Maas are all authors I am looking forward to reading when I have some extra time. I think A Darker Shade of Magic will be the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! You have to let me know what you think!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...