Monday, June 1, 2015

2015 "Real" Book Challenge May Wrap-Up


2015 "Real" Book Challenge banner


I managed to read these 'real' books in May.

Awakening by Shannon DuffySeriously Wicked by Tina Connolly

I have been trying to exercise and be more fit for the wedding so I haven't been reading as many real books. It's just easier to read an ebook when I'm running on the treadmill, you know? ;) Hopefully I'll be back to reading real books right after the wedding since I bought a bunch recently!

How many 'real' books did you read in the month of May?

10 comments:

  1. I got through a good chunk of my ARCs but I only two were real books. It is hard reading a real book on any kind of exercise equipment because of how bulky they are. I think you are doing great and yay for getting healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much <3 <3 I'm slowly working my way to through haha ;)

      Delete
  2. I like the look of Seriously Wicked. Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun book! Happy beginning of Summer!

      Delete
  3. I think I read less than 10 :( Bad month. Actually, I got a new job, that's why I've been reading less! How was Seriously Wicked, by the way? I have an ARC of it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay congrats on the new job!! I only read 6 so you definitely did better than me ;) and no such thing as bad month! Seriously Wicked was funnnnn! You should try it~

      Delete
  4. I've been working on a few projects, so I'm seriously behind in reading and the pile keeps growing. (lol) Manage to sneak in a few here and there. Hope to see some light by July. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Reading should be fun and enjoyable~

      Delete
  5. Great job, Eileen! I am trying to catch up to my goal this month :) I haven't read either of the books you mentioned but I am going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kassiah! I'm falling behind on my goal too but hopefully I'll have more time to read in the summer months :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...