Saturday, November 19, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #122


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.
 
 
I received this big PJ's Greek Heroes book as a birthday present from a friend~

Pickles with Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes

Congress of Secrets was my WoW pick from a few weeks back. The publisher was very kind to send me a copy- thank you so much Prometheus (Pyr) Books!

Ripple with Congress of Secrets

What did you add to your shelves this week?

12 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. Congress of Secrets looks interesting.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Those are new to me ones but I hope you enjoy them both!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Congress of Secrets sounds like a book right up my alley!

    Happy reading, Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably be reading it next month- will share my thoughts ;)

      Delete
  4. The Percy Jackson series is so much fun! I haven't heard of the other book, but hope you enjoy! Have a wonderful week!!!!
    (Ps old email and gfc follower;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're giant coloured books that teach you about Greek mythology :D

      Delete
  5. RIPPLE! PICKLES! They are more interesting than the books I got :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are new to me! I have to admit, half the reason why I like visiting your STS posts is to creep on Ripple (a.k.a. America's Next Top Cat Model). :D I hope you both are having a great week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA I love that title, thank you!!!! I love that you and others love Ripple/Pickles pictures <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...