Sunday, February 19, 2017

2017 Love-a-Thon - Mini-challenge #8: On the Road (Trip)!


2017 Love-a-thon banner
 
Pick 3-4 bookish people you'd take on a road trip- describe the trip and your destination!
 
 
This is such a fun idea! I am going to pick all book characters for this one because it's not everyday (more like never) that I'd get to see my favourite fictional characters let alone go on a trip with them so I'm going to dream a little ;)
 
Lila from V.E. Schwab's Shades of Magic series was the first person to come to my mind when I saw road trip. She'd be such fun company. I have a feeling I'll probably be nonstop laughing at her snark. We will be joined by Will Herondale from Cassandra Clare's The Infernal Devices! Another character that will bring lots of sarcasm and laughs to our group. Ismae from Robin LaFevers's His Fair Assassin series will be the level-headed person in the car. She's resourceful and calm and will get us out of any unfavourable situation that we just might find ourselves in (Lila and Will are bound to do something silly and get us in trouble right?). Last person in the car will be Cath from Rainbow Rowell's Fangirl. She's a girl after my own heart so we'll be shyly fangirl-ing and gawking at the other characters. We made an amusing bunch haha...
 
A Gathering of Shadows  Clockwork Angel  Grave Mercy  Fangirl
 
And our destination is: Universal Studios Orlando! More specifically we'd be going to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Before we left, we'd all have gotten sorted into our Houses so once we've arrived, we'd all change into our House robes. Then we'd wander around the theme park drinking frozen butterbeer and eating chocolate frogs~ I imagine Cath would be longing for Simon and Baz but that's okay because I'd pull her back in and we'd have an amazing time seeing the looks on Lila, Will and Ismae's faces~ The magic of Harry Potter for all! *wink* :D
 
Also, I'd never want this trip to end lol...

4 comments:

  1. I want to come on this trip, it sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss, a trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter sounds amazing! I don't know any of the characters you picked, but I'm sure it would still be an awesome time :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittany!! You will be our honorary guest <3 We will have so much fun ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...