Saturday, April 29, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #142

 
Stacking the Shelves button


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Thank you Thomas Allen & Son for sending me a copy of Cold Summer! It's my next read! I also got super spoiled by Raincoast Books this week! They sent me a few 2017 titles I've been dying to read and some awesome MG books. Thank you so much!!
 
Pickles's awesome haul!
 
Thank you HBGCanada for a copy of this new contemporary romance!

Ripple's sniffly haul~

What did you add to your shelves this week?
 

12 comments:

  1. awesome haul of books. I hope you love all of your books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Those are all new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas Allen & Son did you well! Stacks of books are the best. :D Pickles looks so cute in that picture! Ripple too, of course. ;)

    Enjoy your new books! Have a wonderful weekend, Eileen. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been super lucky lately :D Thanks Alyssa <3

      Delete
  4. Glad you got some books that you're dying to read. Enjoy your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You as well Natalie! I hope you're enjoying your books too.

      Delete
  5. Oooo I am super curious about Wild Beauty, and the cover is sooo stunning! I hope you love it, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts about all of these :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe I got a copy of Wild Beauty! It's so beautiful and I'm sure the inside will be too. Thanks Brittany <3 *tackle hugs*

      Delete
  6. I didn't add anything to my shelves this week, unfortunately (or fortunately. Lol). I hope you'll enjoy these, Eileen!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm sure you'll make up for it next week hehe ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...