Saturday, June 3, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #147

 
Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.
 
 
I forgot to share these but BookOutlet had a sale a couple weeks (months?) ago... I trust the rest is self-explanatory lol XD (Sorry for the blurry quality. Pickles had such a cute expression in this photo I had to use it. You can click on the photo to take a closer look at the titles.).

Pickles's BookOutlet haul~

What did you add to your shelves this week?
 

6 comments:

  1. Pickles does have a cute face indeed. I can see why he wants to be in the photo. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIIII PICKLES!!!! Jeez I feel like such a creeper but I love seeing your cat pictures. Cats aren't for me but I like other people's cats. If that makes sense? :D

    I love the cover/dust jacket of Illusion! Definitely the prettiest of the series. I haven't read the book yet though. :o I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Eileen. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a creeper at all and I totally get it! It makes me happy when people love seeing my kitties <3

      Thanks Alyssa! I hope you're having a fabulous holiday whenever you are! Come back to use soon~

      Delete
  3. Pickles is soooo cute! So much nicer than our little hellion! Lol! Nice looking reads too! I enjoyed Witch Hunter! Hope you and Pickles enjoy the reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I'm sure your little hellion is adorbs too ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...