Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Indigo SPOTM Summary


 
Indigo Teen SPOTM banner
 
Hi guys! Today I wanted to show off some teen book picks from Indigo. Back in September last year Chapters Indigo introduced a new program called Indigo Teen Staff Pick of the Month. Since December I've been sharing each month's selection as a photo on my Instagram account. I wanted to summarize the picks from the past few months on the blog today.
 
Click on the picture to be directed to more information on each book :)

 
Otherworld and The Last Namsara
 
Everless
 
The Hazel Wood
 
Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda
 
Children of Blood and Bone
 
https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/books/one-of-us-is-lying/9781524714680-item.html
 
 
Have you read any of these? Are any of these titles on your TBR? Check out the hashtag #IndigoStaffPicks on social media to see more!!
 
And did you guys know Indigo.ca started a book box?!! It's so exciting! The first one which is from last month, featured Veronica Roth. May's box is Victoria Aveyard. For more information, go to the Indigo website and search 'book box'!

4 comments:

  1. I'd seen this around, too. They have a great selection every month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do!! I hope you take advantage of the discount and extra points every month Joy ;)

      Delete
  2. I read The Hazel Wood and I loved it! I loved Simon Vs., too, and thats saying something because I don't usually care for Contemporary YA. Of course Children of Blood and Bone is in my tbr. 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been really on the fence about The Hazel Wood but it's good to know you enjoyed it! Makes me want to read it more ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...